1. My new Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. purse. It's small enough to not be bulky, but it surprisingly fits a lot of things! The gold hardware and the modern detailing make this purse chic and timeless.
2. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. It's one of my favorite books and the movie really does the story justice.
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon. It was in my March Favorites post and it's just gorgeous! I love how it's red with pink undertones.
4. Working. I had a short term job this past spring break just to get out of the house and not be lazy all day long. The people I worked with were so kind and I just loved being able to be responsible and work by myself!
5. Instagram. It's a really cool social network site for only picture taking. I love sharing and connecting with friends and fellow beauty addicts.
6. Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch. This cereal is truly delicious; I went through a box in 2 weeks!
That's all for now, I hope you guys enjoy these random favorites that I think are so fun! What are some of your favorites right now? Let me know!