1. Guerlain Meteorites in #1 Teint Rose. Because of the outrageous price, I was nervous about handing over my hard earned cash in Sephora, but I'm so happy I did! The Meteorites are mattifying but they add an amazing glow to my skin when I set my foundation! A good $60.00 well spent.
2. Manchester Orchestra. I just love Andy Hull's unique voice and the amazing guitar licks in their songs. My favorite at the moment is "Where Have You Been?"
3. IFB also known as International Fashion Bloggers. I joined this site to connect with other fashion bloggers around the world and I must say that it is an amazing website! I've been introduced to so many kind and stylish bloggers who are so welcoming!
4. MAC's lipstick in MAC Red. Such an iconic and classic color, which I did a review on here!
5. Julie's blog "Peace Of Style". Julie is such a stylish and sweet lady who puts amazing outfits together! I love how she incorporates so many pastels into her wardrobe!
6. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation. My first favorite foundation that is so light and airy on the skin.
7. Chanel Joues Contraste blush in Rose Petale. Such a gorgeous coral color which is perfect for Spring and Summer!