1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes but for certain things. I don't shop a lot for shoes or hair products but I love shopping for makeup, handbags, and clothes
2. How would you classify your style?
I would say that my style is feminine and classic with a hint of girly
3. What store(s) can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
I would probably have to say Target or Sephora. I always go to Sephora with certain products in mind and Target has everything, so it's easy to go crazy.
4. Where do you find the best deals?
I find the best deals at Nordstrom Rack. They have all of the same items as the regular Nordstrom but with 25-40% discounts. They stock clothes, accessories, makeup, handbags, and shoes!
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
I really love Rebecca Minkoff and her purses!
6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
I tend to wear simple dresses when I go shopping because they are easy to put on and take off when I'm trying on clothes.
7. What is your guilty pleasure (not including makeup)?
I love handbags! I feel like if you invest in a good handbag, you can use it everyday with every outfit. It's better to buy a bag than something like a skirt because you can't wear that skirt everyday, but you can use the handbag everyday.
8. What is one staple piece that you can't live without?
I love to wear jeans, so I think I would go crazy without them. I also use thin, black camisoles under every top, so it would also be hard to live without those.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
I love high waisted skirts! I find that they are flattering on all body types.
10. What trend did you love that passed away too quickly?
I really loved baby doll dresses! A trend that I absolutely hate is high-low skirts and dresses. I think they are so tacky and unflattering.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
For my fashion icon, it's a tie between Olivia Palermo and Victoria Beckham. I love Olivia's classic-chic style and Victoria's sultry and modern outfits.
I tag all of you to do this TAG!