Sunday, June 16, 2013

10 Things Wishlist #1

With Summer upon us, and my constant need for makeup products, I have created a 10 things wishlist full of beauty products I am saving for! (This post was inspired by IFB's Project #100).

1. Jouer Matte Moisture Tint


2. Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
 

3. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee
 

4. Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne

 

5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

6. MAC Vegas Volt Lipstick


7. MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation
8. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
9. Dior Addict Lip Gloss
10. Tom Ford Eye Color Quad 

What are some of the things on your makeup wishlist?

8 comments:

  1. Hi thank you for your comment :) It's so nice when you receive genuine comments of appreciation from readers :) I see you also have a love of luxury beauty treats ;) I like! You blog is super cute too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That MAC lipstick in Vegas Vault is gorgeous! Also, great choice in perfume. It seems like it would smell delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The perfume bottle is gorgeous and it is described as smelling so lovely!

      Delete
  3. So many things on this list that I too want! Uh ohh....

    Lorna | Studs and Dreams xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? It's not good for my half empty wallet!

      Delete
  4. lovin' a lot of your picks! and thank you for the super sweet comment on my blog and for following. i have followed you back on both GFC and Bloglovin'. looking forward to your next update <3

    xoxo
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme