On the powder packaging, it claims:
- To have shine control
- Be 100% fragrance and oil free
- Won't clog pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologically tested
Well that certainly makes the powder sound like a miracle worker to unfortunate oily-skinned souls like me! Let's start off with the pro's:
- I really love the packaging! It's incredibly compact and I appreciate the fact that it has a mirror.
- The powder is soft and easy to blend.
- It feels weightless on the skin.
- It isn't as good as it sounds. Although it just might be on my oily skin, it doesn't last as long as I hoped it would. Around the 3-4 hour mark, I can already feel the oil creeping up on my nose and chin. By the 6-7 hour mark, I am oily on my T-zone.
- I bought the wrong shade!!
Have any of you tried this powder or the Covergirl Clean line? What were your thoughts on it?