Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Revlon Matte Powder Blush Review!

I'm not a huge blush girl. Yes, it is a product I use on a daily basis, but it's not a beauty item I would spend $30 on (despite the fact that I bought a $35 Chanel blusher, but let's move on). I think blush is really important in adding color back into the face after covering it in foundation, but let's be honest...I would rather spend $40 on a good base product than on a colored blusher. Is it bad that I've been alternating between 2 blushes and 5 foundations over the past year? I think not.

Moving on from my spiel, I have a product that was on my wishlist the other day (which my lovely mother bought for me) and I wanted to do a review on it!


The Revlon matte blush is in the color Blushing Berry, and sweet Jesus, it is gorgeous. I'm not sure that I have the proper words to describe the 'natural flush' that every blush promises, yet often fall short. Not the Revlon blush. It comes housed in a slim, plastic black container with a small mirror and kabuki inside. It's not the most fancy or heavy duty packaging I've seen but hey, it's the product that counts, right? (Not to mention it was a good $8.99). The blusher itself isn't a great amount, but it's enough to use on a daily basis without running out quickly. The color gives me a gorgeous flush of pinky and berry, which looks incredibly natural. I also love how there is absolutely no shimmer in it, which makes the product look even more natural and flawless. Overall, this is a lovely blusher and I plan on using it all up (and possibly adding more colors to my collection)!

Have you tried any of the Revlon Matte blushers? What did you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme