The rules for the Liebster award are:
- To answer all of the questions asked by the tagger
- Nominate new bloggers for the award
- Create new questions for the bloggers tagged
1. If you could would you live forever? Why or why not?
I definitely wouldn't want to live forever. I think it seems to a lot of people that living forever is better than living your life for the amount of time you were given, but death doesn't scare me. I would much much rather go to Heaven than stay on Earth until the end of time.
2. If you had to erase any item from your regular beauty routine, what would it be?
If I had to erase one item, it would be my flat iron. I'm always straightening and curling my hair with my straightener, but it just takes so much time! Even with my haircut, it still takes around 25-30 mins, which would be time better spent sleeping in!
3. What is one item in your closet that you absolutely couldn't live without?
I wouldn't be able to live without a solid colored camisole. I wear those under all of my tops, since I normally go for a sheer or lace tee or blouse. I don't see the fun in showing off my bra, so I usually wear camis everyday!
4. What do you think is an issue in the fashion/beauty industry that should be talked about more often?
I think beauty image and self esteem should be talked about more. Girls seem to have the hardest time with their self esteem because of what they see in the media. We need to learn to love ourselves as we were created because we were all made in the image of God.
5. What do you love about the way you look?
I love my eyes. They're not too brown, but they're not hazel. They are a really light brown that sparkle in the sunlight!
6. What do you love about your personality?
I love my sense of humor. I really enjoy making people laugh so I'm constantly cracking jokes!
7. What makes your blog different from everyone else's?
There are millions of bloggers nowadays, so it can be very hard to stand out. I think that my lifestyle and some religious posts make me different from other 'beauty or fashion bloggers'. My blog is categorized as just one type of blog, it's just a lifestyle blog.
8. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up?
Throughout my whole life, I've wanted to be a fashion designer. I always drew clothes and models (not very good though, might I add!) and I've had a love for fashion since I was a toddler.
9. Do you have any beauty/fashion pet peeves?
A beauty pet peeve I have is when girls fill in their eyebrows and they look really unnatural. I hate the look of pure drawn on brows. I think they need to look as natural and flawless as possible. Two fashion pet peeves I have are when girls wear really short shorts and when they wear leggings with a top that doesn't fully cover their bottoms.
10. What five items do you never forget to bring with you on any vacation in any season?
Five items I always bring are:
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me around an hour or so to get ready. Depending on if I'm doing my hair, the time can increase or decrease.
Some questions I'm asking my nominees are:
- What is your current everyday makeup routine?
- What are some of your favorite blogs?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Tell me a favorite memory of your childhood.
- Who is your favorite person in your life?
- What is your favorite lipstick?
- If you could only wear one makeup product in your life, what would it be?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, what would be your first choice?
- What is the most worn item in your closet?
- What is your favorite hairstyle?