Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Favorites!

Hey guys, I'm back after a short sabbatical with my favorites from this past month! I'm sorry for the sudden break in posts, especially since I worked so hard to blog daily. I grew incredibly busy in the middle-end of July with school and band.

I don't have many favorites this month as I pretty much stuck to the same makeup routine everyday. You will find quite a bit of skincare/hair and foundation favorites though, which I leaned upon greatly in the month of July. I hope you enjoy!

Skincare

Diorsnow UV Shield SPF 50


Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash


Hair

Suave Kids Very Berry Strawberry conditioner


It's a 10 Miracle Leave In 


Makeup

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation


Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation


NYC Smooch Proof lipstain


Jewelry

Kate Spade Bow ring


Music

The Adventure- Angels and Airwaves


Birthright (ft. John Foreman)- Sleeping at Last


Major Tom- Shiny Toy Guns


Those are my favorites from the month of July! Let me know what your most used products were from the past month!

6 comments:

  1. That lil bow ring is adorable! Been meaning to buy the Maybeline Fit Me Concealer for ages! Nice blog :)

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYC's Smooch Proof Lipstains~ <3 Nice favorites~

    chocobunnii13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check it out~

    http://chocobunnii13.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ring is damn cute ^.^

    Btw, I'm holding an international giveaway on my blog, feel free to join. ^.^

    http://featuringcrystal.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/ahai-fashion-giveaway.html#comment-996221507

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around
    your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you
    write again soon!

    Here is my website; spiritualsparks.weebly.com - ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme