Despite the tacky cliche that is this post's title, I truly am a "Glamour Girl". Glamour magazine is all around my favorite fashion and beauty magazine out there. The mixture of high end and cheaper Forever 21-esque fashion is phenomenal and enjoyable on my (non) working girl budget. Here are the top 10 pieces of advice and help that I received from the magazine.
- Makeup is about enhancing your natural beauty, not masking it.
- Classic fashion is always in style.
- Every woman needs a chic, black handbag.
- Sunscreen is a must at any age to prevent wrinkles.
- You don't need to splurge on everything. A Revlon lipstick and a Rebecca Minkoff leather jacket go hand in hand.
- People should be commenting on your eyes or your hairstyle, not your foundation.
- Hard work and dedication can definitely get you your dream job.
- Skincare should be a top priority in any woman's beauty routine.
- A touch (JUST A TOUCH) of matte eyeshadow in the brows can pull a whole makeup look together.
- Conditioner goes on just the ends of the hair, not on the roots to condition and treat brittle ends.
What are some of your favorite pieces of beauty or lifestyle advice you possess?