Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Classic Nail Vernis

Maybelline Color Show in Better in Buff (2 coats)

With my short, stubby nails growing quickly, I've added a few polishes to my (nonexistent) collection. I've really been loving my few Essie nail polishes, but I wanted a nice nude color. When I saw this vernis in Target the other week, I knew I had to have it. Maybelline Color Show Polish in Better in Buff is the perfect nude-y pink for my nails. They look classic and chic when paired against any outfit, which is a huge plus! Although the Maybelline formulation isn't the greatest, I really like the brush size and the shade selection. I'll be updating you all on the lasting power of the polish and what my final thoughts are on the product.

Have you tried any of the Maybelline Color Show nail polishes? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme