Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Kate Spade Spring Picks

It's no surprise that Kate Spade is my favorite handbag brand (as I've showed you all my two purses and wallet from the brand) and their newest releases are to die for! The recent additions to the line are fun, girly, and chic, which is what Kate always represents, no? I'll definitely be on the lookout for sales on the adorable bags, clothes, and jewelry and fingers crossed, a gorgeous new handbag will be on my shoulder come Summer 2014!

Ooh La La Tobyn
2 Park Avenue Sweetheart
Ooh La La Belini

2 Park Avenue Cheri
Shore Road Laurel 
Paris and the Single Girl Book Clutch 

Cordette Dress

Tanner Dress 
Dorothy Coat 
Charming Charm Bracelet 
Gabe Flats 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme