Sunday, April 27, 2014

The 'My Lips But Better' Lipstick




I finally found it! I've been searching for the perfect 'my lips but better' lipstick for over a year and I finally discovered it in MAC's Modesty Lipstick ($16). Modesty is a Cremesheen that's a neutral shade with equal hints of pink and peach. Although it looks completely nude in the bullet, it comes off as a natural lip color that will match any makeup look. It's the typical Cremesheen lipstick: moisturizing, a bit glossy, with loads of pigmentation. Because of the moisturizing texture, it lasts around 4-5 hours without having to touch up. For a neutral lip, it adds just the right amount of color to the lips and pairs especially well with my dear Chanel Joues Contraste in Rose Petale. I will be wearing it often during every season with both smokey eyes and a wash of color on the lid. I highly recommend checking out Modesty if you're in the market for a fantastic creamy nude lipstick!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I almost bought this lipstick as I discovered it is also my "my lips but better" color! For me though it seemed a little too much like my natural lip color and I honestly couldn't tell the difference between no lipstick me and me with Modesty. I'm still keeping it in the back of my mind though. It looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know when the MAC girl handed it to me I was like, "this is waaaay too neutral!" I actually love it on though. Maybe give it a try!! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme