Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Ultimate Neutral Nail



For the last installment of my 'mini prom series' I wanted share my nail look with you all. Because I went for such a bold blue dress and dark smokey eye, I decided to go a bit lighter on the fingers. After scouring the nail polish selection at Target, I settled on this nude polish by Revlon called Trade Winds. The polish has the signature wide Revlon brush, which makes application incredibly easy. The color is perfect for my light-medium skin as it makes my fingers and nails the same shade. To achieve full opacity I applied 3 coats of varnish, which isn't the best for a nail polish especially since it takes a while for the color to dry. Overall, I'm absolutely in love with the color, but not so much with the formulation. For a drugstore polish though, it's a good'un if you're looking for a suitable nude varnish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme