Monday, May 5, 2014

The Jeans Wishlist

There are a few items of clothing that I can't live without: white tees, black dresses, and jeans. These fashion staples are pieces that I'm investing in and wearing on a daily basis, but currently I feel like I'm always wearing the same items all the time. I'm trying to branch out and purchase similar elements that although pricey, are completely worth it in the long run. Here are some of the pairs of jeans that are on my wish list right now (all found at Nordstrom):

Frame Denim 'Le Garcon' Slim Cuffed Jeans


J Brand 'Jake' Skinny Boyfriend Jeans


AG 'The Legging' Ankle Jeans


rag & bone Crop Skinny Jeans


Hudson 'Krista' Super Skinny Jeans


Paige 'Skyline' Ankle Peg Skinny Jeans


 7 For All Mankind 'The Skinny' Faux Leather Skinny Pants


Which pair is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Those faux leathers are great! I want a pair like that so bad! I also need a new white pair mine are getting a little ratty looking!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they gorgeous?? I think an all white outfit with a great pair of white jeans would look so chic for the summer!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme