Wednesday, May 21, 2014

White and Blue




Summer time is almost upon us and although the sun is out and about, I'm still sporting my regular jeans and jacket ensemble. The outfit I went for on Sunday involved my favorite pair of jeans and a crisp, white blazer that was a recent purchase. I started off with my J Brand 811 Mid Rise Skinny Jean in Siren as a blank canvas and then I paired it with this ASTR Royal Blue Top for a hint of color. It was a bit chilly that morning so I threw on my new H&M Cinched Waist Blazer that's the perfect white jacket for the summer time. This outfit keeps me warm when the days are a bit cold but it's lightweight enough to wear during hot days as well. I think the outfit is really classic and stylish at the same time and I'll definitely be wearing it throughout the summer evenings!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I agree very nice classic look :-)
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed by the thought and care you take in making a great everyday outfit like this one! Do you know of anything similar to "This Is Noelle," but for men?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Josh!! After doing thorough research, I found that http://www.kinowear.com/blog/ is great and http://putthison.com/ is another good one for men style!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, I'll check them out! :D

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme