Monday, September 15, 2014

The September Beauty Bundle


With September in full thrust, we are saying goodbye to sheer tints, a bronzed complexion, and skimpy shorts and hello to warm cardigans, dry skin, and dark eyeshadows. September as a whole feels like a marathon to me whilst I excitedly wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas to arrive. Nonetheless, the month is crucial, especially in the beauty world. One of the products I'll be giving a go in September is The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum in Oil. The lightweight oil is supposed to be used as a nightly treatment for dull, dehydrated skin promising fresh, more radiant skin in the morning. As the area around my nose has become more dry and flaky, I'm hoping that this serum will re balance everything. A beloved and forgotten palette I'll be using is the Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Palette. This was my first ever big eyeshadow purchase back in the day (aka 4 years ago) and I've loved it ever since. Stila eyeshadows are buttery and pigmented, which makes me wonder why I ever tossed this gem on the side. I'm especially loving Night Sky- a shimmery cerulean shade that looks amazing all over the lids. Speaking of eyes, I picked up the Revlon Bold Lacquer Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black the other day and I'm. In. Love. This mascara has the most amazing brush with bristles that coat the lashes without making them look clumpy or spidery. It gives me insane volume and length and I know that I won't be putting this one down any time soon. Last but not least is a blush I've wanted to try out for a while. The Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Blushing Bride is a beautiful plumy rose shade that is going to be amazing in the fall time. The blushes are pigmented and blend well over bronzers or on its own on top of foundation.

2 comments:

  1. omg I got the same mascara and I just started using it and I love it too!! I got it free with a coupon hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme