Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The 2014 Playlist


If there's one thing in my life that I'm passionate about, it's music. Music always makes an impact on my life and I discovered some incredible bands and songs in the year 2014. Each month will be represented by one song of my choosing in this year-long playlist and I hope that the songs encompass what my year was all about!

January- Snow by Sleeping at Last


February- To Build A Home by Cinematic Orchestra


March- Come Home by One Republic


May- Shenandoah by Goldmund


June- New York City by Among Savages


July- When Your Mind's Made Up by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova


August- Vienna by Billy Joel


September- Untitled 1 by Sigur Ros


October- Kreuzberg by Bloc Party


November- Life and Death by Paul Cardall


December- Youth by Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme