Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Perfecting Fall Base


After using my holy grail Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Ochre everyday for the past 10 months, I decided to switch up my base for the new season. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab has been a consistently stellar foundation in my collection. It provides amazing medium-full coverage without feeling heavy or looking cakey. The finish is demi-matte and lasts all day long even in Texas heat. Funny enough, I've gotten darker since I left the islands and so this shade is a tad too light for me now. I'll have to pick up a new bottle sometime soon as the wind chill picks up and I'll soon be sporting berry lips and copper eyes. If Sheer Glow is too pricey for you, I wrote a post over two years ago comparing it to a Rimmel drugstore foundation (which is my most read post of all time!) that you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme