Sunday, December 27, 2015

The 2015 Playlist


Every year seems to go by quicker and in the blink of an eye, New Year's Eve will be upon us. I've discovered some incredible new artists and songs this year that have inspired me in my own musical journey. From new favorite bands such as The National and Daughter to old heroes in the form of Billy Joel and Sleeping At Last, my monthly playlists were chock full of gems. I've chosen one song that represents each month of 2015 to walk you all through the soundtrack of my year.

January- This is the Last Time by The National


February- Landfill by Daughter


March- Untitled 3 by Sigur Ros


April- Candles by Daughter


May- To the River by Down Like Silver


June- Vienna by Billy Joel


July-All We Grow by S. Carey


August- Saturn by Sleeping at Last


September- North by Sleeping at Last


October- Let it Go by James Bay


November- Ring the Bells by Satellite


December- A Quiet Darkness by Houses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme