Friday, April 8, 2016

Embroidered Blouse and Jeans






Kate Spade topJ.Crew jeansCalvin Klein shoes, Kate Spade sunglasses (similar here), Kate Spade Saturday bag (old), Daniel Wellington watch

I believe that everyone has a go-to outfit complete with accessories and shoes. My power outfit consists of a girly blouse, blue skinny jeans, sandals, my favorite Kate Spade Saturday bag and a set of everyday jewelry (post coming soon!). I found this gorgeous Kate Spade top at a T.J. Maxx in Boston and I knew I had to buy it! I paired the embroidered blouse with my holy grail pair of J.Crew Toothpick jeans, which fit me perfectly. I bought the petite version and they hit right at my ankles (which would probably be cropped for other normal-sized people) so I was able to show off my new strappy sandals from Calvin Klein. Sometimes the gold ends of the fabric straps are heavy, but I always choose fashion over function! I love wearing my glitter Kate Spade sunglasses to add a pop of color and of course, to protect my eyes (but mainly because they're pretty!). 

4 comments:

  1. This was literally the hardest thing to do because I suck at taking pictures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha good thing they turned out so well!

      Delete
  2. The last picture makes me laugh because I'm remembering how low to the ground Daniel had to get. Photoshoots are fun!!! You should do them more often because you also need a headshot for Hamilton don't forget!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme