Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The Songs that Changed My Life


I've been a lover of music for as long as I can remember and there are certain songs that have made a distinct impact on my life. Whether it's an indie ballad or a famous Broadway tune, these selections brought me through the good times and the bad. I wouldn't be who I am today without the music in my background and these are the most important ones in my life.

Snow by Sleeping at Last


Vienna by Billy Joel


A Little Fall of Rain by the cast of Les Misérables


Trouble Man by Marvin Gaye


Without You by the cast of RENT


Your Song by Elton John


Youth by Daughter


My Shot by the cast of Hamilton


To Build A Home by Cinematic Orchestra


This Is the Last Time by The National


You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham


The Call by Regina Spektor


Amazing, Because It Is by The Almost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme