Tuesday, June 14, 2016

High Waisted Denim Shorts



Forever 21 top, Old Navy shorts, Kate Spade Saturday bag, Daniel Wellington watch, Cole Haan sneakers

I've never been an avid shorts shopper, but I recently found the perfect pair of denim from Old Navy. This pair is extremely high waisted and smooths over any lumps or bumps to create the illusion of a thinner figure. I love how the shorts fit like a glove and can be dressed up or down. As you can tell, I dressed them down for an everyday look when I styled them with a simple black tee and my favorite sneakers. 

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is really cute and yay for new shorts! Hands down one of the best parts of summer is purchasing/wearing shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Because of you, I'm starting to embrace them!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme