Sunday, June 5, 2016

How to Dress for an Interview







I've attended a few job interviews while searching for a summer job and I've finally found the perfect look for each meeting. Interviews are always nerve wracking, so you should always have a go-to outfit and beauty look on hand to decrease stress levels. I threw on a patterned Madewell dress, which is both stylish and professional. I paired the dress with my favorite lace-up nude sandals that don't detract from the garment. For a fun pop of color, I styled my outfit with a classic pink bag and threw on my everyday accessories, which I wrote about here. A half-up half-down topknot adds a youthful finishing touch to the look. I'll be writing about my favorite way to style my freshly cut locks later this week!

2 comments:

  1. You always find the best walls to take photos in front of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually in front of my house!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme