Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Reunion in Kaneʻohe






After over a year apart, all of my favorite people and I reunited for dinner! I picked up Parker in Ewa and we met up with Mikayla in Kāneʻohe. After meeting, we headed over to Kailua for frozen yogurt and time on the beach. Mik and I bought matching pineapple rings from Mahina before we relaxed at Kailua beach. Once Max and Brandon were finished with paddling practice, we all met at Zippy's for a reunion dinner. I'm so thankful to have these friendships and I can't wait to continue spending time together in the future!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like one of those really long days that are the best ever and you don't get home until late.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme