Thursday, August 25, 2016

The Universal Fall Outfit


Fall is one of my favorite seasons to dress for and this year I'm inspired by dressed up basics. Most days I can be found sporting a flowy top and denim no matter what the occasion. I fell in love with these four pieces from J.Crew because they're all versatile enough to wear during Autumn as well as the rest of the year. The Harlow Cardigan Sweater is in the most precious blush shade, which is my favorite color of all. I've become a huge fan of lightweight cardigans and this one will be a great addition to my blue-black-gray wardrobe. I would layer the sweater over the Swing Top in Spanish Indigo on chilly days. The breezy chambray blouse is a gorgeous everyday top to pair with seasonal accessories. These Toothpick Jeans are a closet must-have for every woman. I absolutely love my toothpick jeans and this pair is the next to add to my wardrobe! I love the look of denim on denim and this light blue blouse styled with the jeans are an easy to wear pairing. Finally, I would add a girly element with these Mary Jane Flats in Glitter. I love the idea of adding glitter to everyday pieces and these classic shoes are perfection! I want to wear them with everything from denim to sundresses.

1 comment:

  1. This really does look like something you would wear (especially the top).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme