Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Olive Clothing Wishlist


When I find something I like- whether it's an entree, vacation destination or clothing store, I stick with it. I'm consistent with my shopping locations: Nordstrom, J.Crew, Old Navy, Urban Outfitters, but I recently discovered an online boutique for which I've fallen head over heels. The store in question is Olive Clothing- a modern British clothing brand that creates stylish yet ethically conscious clothing. Every piece is hand-picked by the store owners who collaborate with smaller independent designers. I love how each item is feminine and minimalistic. Most of the pieces in my wardrobe are neutral pastels and I know that every one of these would fit right in to my closet. I love the Tied Sleeves Stripe Dress paired with strappy ballet flats and a floppy hat for any Hawaiʻi weather. I would update the Block Colour Strappy Dress for fall by styling it over a black turtleneck and a striped clutch. The Stitch Flower Frill Sleeve Dress is adorable and would look amazing with gold accessories and sandals. I would style the Button Down Dungaree Dress over a basic tee and wool tights for the fall. Jeans are my closet essential and the S Boyfriend Jean is a relaxed style that I would wear with a silk cami. The Button Down Sleeveless Dress reminds me of an everyday dress my mom wears (would you guess it, every day) and I love the idea of it with a utility jacket and ankle boots. The Scallop Collar Blouse is a feminine take on the classic white button down. I would style it with distressed denim and nude flats. I love loose tops and the High Neck Skinny Stripe Tee and Lace Neck Detail Knit Jumper are the perfect additions to my fall wardrobe.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme