Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Holy-Grail Broadway Playlist


Satisfied from Hamilton


One Day More from Les Miserables


Goodbye Love from RENT


Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera


With You from Allegiance


The Winner Takes It All from Mamma Mia


Goodbye Until Tomorrow/I Could Never Rescue You from The Last Five Years


Beautiful from Heathers


Non-Stop from Hamilton


A Little Fall of Rain from Les Miserables


La Vie Boheme from RENT


Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again from Phantom of the Opera


What Makes A Man from Allegiance


Our Last Summer from Mama Mia


If I Didn't Believe in You from The Last Five Years


Seventeen from Heathers

1 comment:

  1. I love RENT but I haven't seen it yet and I think it's better that way because I don't think it'll ever live up to the production in my head.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme