Monday, November 21, 2016

Home for Thanksgiving!


This week I'm fortunate enough to spend the holidays with my family! I spent my first college thanksgiving at school, so I'm excited to be home with my favorite people this year. Although I'm only home for a week, I already have lists of foods to eat and places to visit. I'm hoping to hit my top favorite restaurants (including but not limited to: Zippy's, Young's Fish Market, Sweet E's, Like Like Drive Inn, Kakaʻako Kitchen) and swim at Nānākuli and/or Yokohama beach. I'm excited to help my grandma with all of the Thanksgiving food and decorations before I head back to school for the rest of the semester. Food pictures and gorgeous scenery are heading your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme