Saturday, December 3, 2016

Blogmas Day 3 | Apartment Christmas Decorations






One of the best parts of the holiday season is decorating the house with lights and ornaments galore! When I was living in my school's dorm last year, I didn't have enough space to hang lights, decorate a tree and add other Christmas paraphernalia. Now that I'm living off campus, I decided to splurge in Target's Christmas shop and buy as many holiday pieces as I could. Christmas lights are essential and the ones hanging above my tv twinkle when they're plugged in! They're a little "Stranger Things-ish", which creeps me out but I love them anyway (I just won't sit in the dark with them on). I hung regular white lights above the couch and bought a cozy red throw to keep me warm now that it's freezing in Texas. My 3-foot tall Christmas tree is my favorite decoration and was a steal for $27! The tree came pre-lit so I purchased a box of mini red, green and gold ornaments and a few extras. The football, basketball and 'N' stocking add more personalization to my tree and I love it so much! The felt advent calendar came from the dollar spot and will make counting down the days till Christmas even more fun. I bought a snowflake table runner to add festivity to the dining room and I covered it with candy canes and Ghiradelli peppermint chocolates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme