Sunday, January 8, 2017

My 2017 Resolutions


January 1st, just as crisp and fresh as the budding of spring flowers, brings a yearning for new beginnings. We all make lists of ways to improve our lives while hoping to maintain the resolutions throughout year. Exercise more, eat less junk food, work on communication skills, study more, be a more compassionate person. The lists are never ending year after year while goals wilt under the summer heat. I make resolutions every year and although I don't always stick to them, I'm hoping to do a better job in 2017.

  • Grow in empathy, compassion, love and kindness for others
  • Consistently let my family and friends know that I love them
  • Play more music- jazz, Hawaiian, folk, show tunes, etc.
  • Watch all CFB and NFL games to learn more about playcalling
  • Apply for internships with the Equal Justice Initiative and Southern Poverty Law Center
  • Create study guides and work harder in every class
  • Continue to blog every day
  • Keep standing up for what I believe in, even if I'm all alone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme