Monday, May 22, 2017

ASOS May Wishlist


My new favorite website ASOS has sucked me in again! While I'm home for the summer, breezy blouses and dresses are the stars of my wishlist and ASOS curates the perfect selection. From babydoll styles to pastel shades, these four pieces are my picks for May shopping. The cerulean Nobody's Child Sundress is the perfect dressy piece for summer occasions. I would sport the dress at a wedding, outdoor party, or fancy dinner with hot pink strappy heels and a trendy straw bag. I love how the dress glides over the waist and highlights the chest area without revealing too much. The flowy fabric is also forgiving on most body types. I love the yellow ASOS Cami in Seersucker because it's the epitome of summer. I've recently become a fan of pastel yellow and this blouse is sunshine in clothing form. I would style it with true blue denim jeans, espadrilles, and minimal jewelry for a sunset dinner. The ASOS Trapeze Sun Top is another basic piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the scenario. For a night out, the top would look amazing with black J.Crew Pixie Pants and sparkly flats, topped off with a blazer and gold jewelry. The ASOS Off Shoulder Smock Dress reminds me of my mom because of its girly yet casual style. For a classic Noelle look, I would throw a denim jacket over it and finish up with colorful sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme