Friday, May 12, 2017

My 2017 Summer Bucket List


At the beginning of last summer, I made a bucket list of places I wanted to visit and foods to eat. My list was extensive and although I couldn't check off every item, I still went to my favorite places with my best friends. This year I'll be in summer school for half my break, but a trip to San Francisco is on the menu and the beach will be my playground. I hope this list keeps me on track to accomplish as many things as possible over the next three months!

  • Camping at Malaekahana
  • Beach days
    • Nānākuli
    • Yoks
    • Kahana Bay
    • Waimānalo
    • Queens Bath
    • Makapuʻu tidepools
    • Cockroach Cove
    • Sunset Beach
  • Hiking
    • Crouching Lion
    • Lanikai Pillboxes
    • Mānoa Falls
    • Maunawili
  • Spend the day in Hāleiwa
  • Ziplining
  • Eating at my most beloved restaurants
    • Likelike Drive Inn 
    • Sweet E's
    • Young's Fish Market
    • Kakaʻako Kitchen
    • Tokkuri-Tei
    • Tokoname

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme