Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pali Blues


Hinge top (old), Old Navy shorts, Ocean Creations necklace, Posh Pua swimsuit

Is there anywhere else in the world more beautiful than Hawaiʻi? I doubt it. I wore this blue-heavy outfit when Brandon and I traversed around the island in search of a suitable beach without crowds. We ended up at a mini beach alongside the highway in Kahana and visited the Pali lookout afterward. This is one of my favorite views on the island because it doesn't require hiking or sweating (sometimes I'm lazy and just want to witness photogenic views without physical activity!). I topped off my Posh Pua one piece with an old favorite Hinge cami and true blue Old Navy shorts- my typical beach/recreational outfit. The cerulean hues perfectly matched the gorgeous background where the ocean and sky connected as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme