Sunday, May 7, 2017

Peach Floral and Light Denim


ASOS topJ.Crew jeans, Kate Spade Saturday bag, Cole Haan shoes (old, similar here), Kai Ea earrings

I sported an easy spring outfit on my last day in New York during Easter weekend. I chose a floaty blouse, light denim, and comfortable sneakers for boating in Central Park and exploring the MET since I knew it would be a long day. I found this peachy floral peasant blouse on ASOS and I paired it with my favorite light blue J.Crew jeans and classic Cole Haan sneakers. I've worn these shoes to the bone and I'll probably keep them forever. I like how my outfit blends well into the background of the tomb in the MET. Was it tacky taking outfit photos in a building full of history? Probably but I did it anyway, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme