Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Trusty Romper


Eden in Love romper (old), Daniel Wellington watch

How have I never written about this romper? I purchased it from a local boutique two years ago and have worn it at least once a week ever since. I've loved rompers since I bought a brown and pink camouflage one (I know, it was awful) from the girls section in Macy's at age 9. The one pieces have never failed me as they're the perfect no-fuss option for everyday. I love to throw one over a swimsuit to dress up my beach look. This pink Eden in Love one has been especially loyal to me and vice versa. I wore it to San Destin last spring break and have most recently sported it to the beach a few days ago. The high halter style and short hemline flatter my small height so it looks amazing for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme