Wednesday, July 19, 2017

White Popsicles



I've been choosing color over neutrals recently and have seen style as both an art and a means of dictating my mood. I love the pink, yellow, and orange popsicles on this Maison Jules tee for the summer time as they're easy to color coordinate. I originally paired the top with hot pink pants but instead went for classic white jeans from J.Crew (my new favorites!) and my pastel yellow Allbirds sneakers. These shoes are incredible soft and comfortable to wear around the city! I threw my denim bomber from LOFT over the shirt because I like how it breaks up some of the colors. My pink Kate Spade bag finished off the look and my bright pastel tirade continues with my upcoming outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for reading!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme